Add a penalty to a points scheme
Airport and Points Administrators may add/edit penalty schemes and penalties.
On the left-hand navigation pane, select Airport, then Points. Then choose the scheme you wish to add a penalty point to and scroll down to the header Penalties and select Add penalty.
A pop-up window will appear -
- enter the title of the penalty (this is what will first appear when issuing a penalty, so this should be short and include key words)
- the numerical code of the penalty (e.g.1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc)
- either choose the number of penalty points to be issued, whether the penalty is a caution only or a complete void of licence
- if applicable, enter the monetary fine value
- finally a description of the penalty point
Select Add penalty.