AIRDAT and GDPR
On the 25th May 2018, one of the biggest changes to data privacy law comes into effect -
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR for short.
We’ve had an exciting year so far with the redesign of the AIRDAT Passport website and new airports coming onboard. When GDPR was announced, we wanted to develop new tools and clarify our policies to make it easier to control the personal data we hold within AIRDAT systems.
A few key points to highlight changes we have made:
- You can now choose when you want to be contacted by us -
- You can access support articles to show you how you can manage and update your data
- See linked articles below
- We’ve implemented better site security and protocols
- We’ve updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Access our Privacy and Cookies Policy here
- We’ve made changes to our website Terms and Conditions
- Access our Terms and Conditions here
- We now ask reports are run from within the secure AIRDAT environment. We will no longer be able to email them across via unsecured networks.