Impounding vehicles In VISA
IN THIS ARTICLE
This section will guide you through impounding a vehicle on the VISA App.
To have the ability to change impound settings, you must be an 'Impound Manager', 'Impound Reporter' or 'Superuser'.
Login to your profile via the Visa App and select 'QR Scanner' and then 'Impound Fleet Items'.
Then select 'Add fleet items'.
Then you can either scan the vehicle's QR code or search manually by selecting 'Search for a fleet item'.
Amend the state of an Impounded Vehicle
This section will show you how to amend the state of an Impounded vehicle via the VISA App.
Login to your profile via the Visa App and select 'QR Scanner' and then 'Amend Impound State'.
- Then select 'Add fleet items'.
- Then you can either scan the vehicle's QR code or search manually by selecting 'Search for a fleet item'.
- Then search for the vehicle(s) you wish to amend the state on, select them and click 'Done'.
- Check your vehicle selection is correct and click 'Continue'. If you need to add more vehicles you can select 'Add more fleet items' or if you need to remove a vehicle you have added you can click the 'X' icon.
- Now, select which Impound State the selected vehicle(s) are moving to.
- Add any additional charges by selecting the arrow, or if no extra charges are needed click 'Continue'.
- Select 'Yes' to confirm the amendments.
- The vehicle's Impound state has now been changed! Select 'Finish'.