Manage User Permissions
This article will introduce the different permission levels on AIRDAT systems and show you how to manage them for staff at your company or airport.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The types of user permissions
There are 8 types of user permissions:
- Company Administrator - responsible for managing company details, managing employees and booking training.
- Airport Administrator View - able to view staff airport-wide and generate permits.
- Airport Administrator - able to edit and manage staff and companies airport-wide.
- VISA App Auditor - able to audit staff airport-wide and generate permits.
- Points Administrator - responsible for managing and issuing penalties and points airport-wide to staff and companies.
- Assessor - able to run courses, online tests and webinars and can add qualifications to profiles
- Assessment Manage - responsible for managing assessments, including finance.
- Super User - all of the above, ability to grant all permission levels.
How to apply permissions to a user profile as a Super User
Adding permissions is a very powerful feature, so please ensure you are confident in making changes on this page. Either review our support material, or make contact with our team if you are unsure.
We would like to take the time to remind you, it is your responsibility to ensure a user's personal data is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Collected only for the specific and legitimate purposes relevant and limited to the services provided within AIRDAT.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Any inaccuracies must be fixed or removed without undue delay.
- Stored for only as long as necessary.
- Secured at all times, using your secured login details. You must not share your login details with anyone.
If you no longer require these access permissions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Assessor role